Date:      Mon, 05 Feb 2001 11:22:40 +0200
From:      "Dimitar V. Peikov" <mitko@rila.bg>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sendmail.cf

On friday evening I cvsup-ed from cvsup5.freebsd.org to move from
4.1.1-RELEASE to 4.2-STABLE. All went Ok, but after mergemaster and reboot ->
sendmail warns that the version of the sendmail.cf is older and exits with
ExitStat = 70 :-))

There was and 2 errors for line 108 'Karith' as I remember and something below.

Sorry now I cant post you more information, because it happends at home.
Tomorrow I can post more details.

Any ideas why this is happend ?
--
Dimitar Peikov