Date:      Sat, 06 Mar 1999 11:39:47 -0500
From:      "Michael E. Mercer" <mmercer@ipass.net>
To:        Evren Yurtesen <yurtesen@ispro.net.tr>
Cc:        Dennis Ostrovsky <denis.ostrovsky@yale.edu>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ARGH!

Hey people,

Make sure your sources are up to date. then go to
/usr/src/usr.bin/
type make
make sure everything compiles ok.
then type make install.

Now to be safe, if your current stuff is way older than
what the current sources are, you might want to think
about make world from /usr/src

Well if I am wrong in this suggestion ,anyone?, please
let me know.

later
Michael Mercer
mmercer@ipass.net