Date:      Mon, 15 Jul 2002 22:44:51 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Sulaiman Khan <msulaimankhan@yahoo.com>
To:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   installing BSD

--0-1804120785-1026798291=:83429

Dear Sir,

For installing BSD there are 2 methods given

CD-Rom or network

can't i download it to my hard-disk and than install -

from which adddres can i obtain the the Free BSD code as a single download

--0-1804120785-1026798291=:83429

<P>Dear Sir,</P>
<P>For installing BSD there are 2 methods given </P>
<P>CD-Rom or network </P>
<P>can't i download it to my hard-disk and than install -</P>
--0-1804120785-1026798291=:83429--