Date:      Wed, 23 Mar 2016 08:16:30 +0000
From:      Paul Franklin <paul@maxwbperfirm.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   4 Factors to Increase Sales/Conversion of your website

To Freebsd.org ,

Hope you are doing well.

Being a webmaster it is always a concern to improvise the conversion of
your website. You not only need natural traffic to your website but also
want to retain the most and take them to complete a GOAL. Where as more
than 70% of website FAIL to achieve that success rate.

Today I am going to reveal the invincible *4 Factors of COMPLETE WEB
OPTIMIZATION.*

*F1 - **On Page and Technical Optimization*

A good looking, mobile-fast and responsive website always scores good, both
on Search Ranking and conversion. Use modern technologies like HTML5, CSS3,
JavaScript etc to make your website swift and sweet. Analyze proper key
phrases from time to time and use them at useful places like Page TITLE,
Meta Tags, Header and content. Be careful about NOT TO OVERUSE.
If you want our experts to look into your websites technical status, please
ask : "*Details on F1* "

*F2 - Off Page Optimization*

Have you heard this rumor : "*Link Building means Penguin Penalty*" But No,
Google always love quality link promotion and it is not going to be dead
anytime. We are very good in that, which is why our websites never get
affected with Panda or Penguin.
If you want a complete link building guide for your website, please
ask : "*Details
on F2* "

*F3 - Social Media Optimization*

Want to Grow then get Social! Yes, Social Media profiles provide your
website the platform to perform and prove its potential. Be its Facebook,
Twitter, Google+, or review portals like yelp, TripAdvisor etc. Everywhere
people looking for perfect match for their requirement.
If you want a complete Social Media review for your website, please
ask : "*Details
on F3* "

*F4 - Conversion Rate Optimization*

Once all the above 3 process are done and the website receive improvement
in traffic. It's time to start the Conversion Engine. This is a purely
technical analysis based on the Nature & behavior of traffic and conversion
goal. If you ever find you are getting traffic but they are not buying or
subscribing then please reply to this email with "*Details on **F4 *"

A Successful business methodology includes all the above and other modes of
advertising too. Most of the time we help businesses to *set this up once*
so they can run it on their own and get the profit without investing on a
regular basis. Some of the website's choose *ongoing plans* to take
extensive care of the whole process to maximize the profit. We also provide
Free Advice to small business and Non-profits.

For One time Fix, Reply : "*More on One-time*"
For Ongoing Plan, Reply : "*Regular Plan*"

Best Regards,
Paul Franklin | *CRO Adviser*
P S : We send these kind of handouts once in a YEAR or So. If you still
don't like it to reach your inbox, reply with "*REMOVE*
<https://docs.google.com/a/maxwbperfirm.com/forms/d/1rsgJfS49RMtr6ZaAiE2AQhqqEIXmbljWKlbM4c4xMbo/viewform>;
".