Date:      Mon, 24 Jan 2005 22:05:56 -0600 (CST)
From:      mirrors <mirrors@tds.net>
To:        hubs@freebsd.org
Cc:        hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ftp13 out of date, try ftp15.us.freebsd.org

I also publish via rsync:
ftp15.us.freebsd.org

Can I get added to the ftp??.freebsd.org listing as well? I don't seem to
have a non .us rotation alias.

I also have a cvsup mirror, and the FreeBSD archive is updated via cvsup.

I publish the FreeBSD-archive via ftp, http and rsync. I'd publish via
cvsup as well if I could get a config from someone :)

ftp://ftp15.us.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD
http://ftp15.us.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD
rsync://ftp15.us.freebsd.org:FreeBSD
cvsup8.us.freebsd.org is on this system as well.