Date:      Thu, 14 Jun 2001 13:57:55 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Philip Hallstrom <philip@adhesivemedia.com>
To:        Don Read <dread@texas.net>
Cc:        BSD Freak <bsd-freak@mbox.com.au>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: qpopper anoyances

Also make sure you don't have the "-s" option (or it's equivalent in the
config file) enabled...

from the man page:

       -s     Turns on  statistics  logging  using  syslog(8)  or
              trace-file.  At the end of each popper session, the
              following information is logged:  username,  number
              of  messages deleted, number of bytes deleted, num-
              ber of message left on server, number of bytes left
              on server.