Date:      Mon, 1 Oct 2001 09:26:20 -0500
From:      Will Andrews <will@physics.purdue.edu>
To:        Stijn Hoop <stijn@win.tue.nl>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org, kde@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: KDE update to 2.2.1

On Mon, Oct 01, 2001 at 03:21:20PM +0200, Stijn Hoop (stijn@win.tue.nl) wrote:
> Attached is my attempt at upgrading KDE to 2.2.1. It seems to work, however
> I'm not a hardcore KDE user so YMMV. Insert standard disclaimer here.
> I hope this is useful to someone.

Thanks for your work, Stijn.  Sometime tonight, I think, I'll be
applying this patch against my copy of the ports tree and trying
to build this on my copy of bento.  We'll see how it goes.  I
haven't taken the time to upgrade it because the changes between
2.2 and 2.2.1 are rather trivial and don't really help FreeBSD.

Thanks,
--
wca