Date:      Tue, 18 Apr 95 12:34:41 MDT
From:      terry@cs.weber.edu (Terry Lambert)
To:        md@doc.ic.ac.uk (Mark Dawson)
Cc:        dwj@kenyan.doc.ic.ac.uk, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: support for Xircom PCMCIA Ethernet adapters?

> Reading the binary file format of a server ODI file shouldn't be a problem,
> as the libbfd shipped with Gnu binutils-2.5.2 can handle it.  Configure with
> --enable-targets=all.

Thank you!  This is just the information I needed to go back to
puttering! (I needed a legally clean source for object file format
information).

Has anyone considered that an environment that allows loading of ODI
drivers is the first step towards an environment that can run the
NetWare server NLM's in their entirety?

8-).

					Terry Lambert
					terry@cs.weber.edu