Date:      Wed, 26 Sep 2001 11:41:25 -0700
From:      Bill Swingle <unfurl@dub.net>
To:        hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   [natey@natey.com: Re: VA]

--KFztAG8eRSV9hGtP

Hey guys,

I've been meaning to forward this for some time now. Any interest? My
frustrations with trying to get to ftp.freebsd.org today prompted me to
remember this offer... that cross-ocean trip seems to help double the
ping time to the machine..

-Bill

----- Forwarded message from Nate <natey@natey.com> -----