Date:      Sat, 7 Mar 1998 00:56:13 -0600 (CST)
From:      Jesse Walters <jwalt@mwci.net>
To:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   mpeg (fwd)

Ok, i didn't do my homework on this one.  In the ports section, I am
trying to get mpeg2play to install.  It says Motif required.  I have a
basic idea on what motif is, assuming it is a agreed upon windows like
interface.  I am running x with the fvwm95 emu.  What do I have to
"install" etc so it takes care of the Motif error.  Again, sorry for my
ignorance.