Date:      Thu, 15 Mar 2001 08:43:45 +0100
From:      Edwin Groothuis <edwin@mavetju.org>
To:        Taki Shirayanagi <taki00@home.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Wyse 150 with FreeBSD

On Wed, Mar 14, 2001 at 09:27:41PM -0800, Taki Shirayanagi wrote:
> Hello
> I am trying to hook up a Wyse 150 directly into a FreeBSD system
> with the printer port on the computer.

Serial port I hope?

What I try to do in these situations is see if it works with kermit
or minicom. As soon as that is working properly (i.e. I type in
kermit, it shows up at the other screen and if I bang on the keyboard
of the terminal, I want to see it in kermit). Then it's time to
modify /etc/ttys and so on.

So check that first.

Edwin

--