Date:      Sat, 23 Aug 2003 01:34:13 +0200
From:      Nicholas Wieland <nicholas_wieland@yahoo.it>
To:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Gnome Terminal and SLRN

Hi all,
  I don't know if this is the right mailing list to post that, I've
asked this question a few days ago on 'questions' but nobody answered,
so I'm trying here, because IMVHO it's gnome-terminal related.
I use SLRN on a Gnome Terminal, so I've created a launcher on my panel.
I can't make it work ... It opens a terminal for a second and then it
disappears ...
Mutt works like a charm, and SLRN too, if I open a terminal and launch
SLRN, but with a launcher on tha panel it dies.

This is my desktop entry:
[Desktop Entry]
Version=1.0
Encoding=UTF-8
Type=Application
Exec=slrn
TryExec=
Icon=/usr/X11R6/share/gnome/pixmaps/gnome-news.png
X-GNOME-DocPath=
Terminal=true
URL=slrn
Name[it_IT]=Slrn
GenericName[it_IT]=S-Lang Read News
Comment[it_IT]=News Reader

If someone has suggestions I can file a bug, but I'm not sure if I have
to file it against slrn or gnome, and in the case of gnome for what part
of gnome ...
Sorry for wasting your time,

	nicholas