Date:      Wed, 21 Nov 2001 12:15:57 -0500
From:      "Steven M. Seltzer" <consult@hitecdentist.com>
To:        Release Information <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   New Dental Practice Philosophy

Hi,

I would like to wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving!

We recently created a one page practice philosophy statement that emphasizes =
teamwork, caring, helping others, and developing your full potential by =
assuming a more active role in the practice. =20

This philosophy is designed specifically for updating skills in the practice to =
utilize technology tools that improve productivity and efficiency.

If you would like to receive this philosophy statement with my compliments, =
please reply to this e-mail with your name, address, and e-mail address where =
you would like the philosophy sent.

If you prefer not to receive future technology and practice management updates =
like this one, please reply to this message and type, "remove" in the subject =
line.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Steve Seltzer