Date:      Fri, 29 Oct 2004 08:05:46 -0700
From:      Aaron Nichols <adnichols@gmail.com>
To:        Jeremie Le Hen <jeremie@le-hen.org>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problems with NAT on gif interface for VPN

On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 16:14:11 +0200, Jeremie Le Hen <jeremie@le-hen.org> wrote:

> IIRC, I read somewhere this is precisely the reason why enc(4) was
> written.

Yep, that seems to be exactly what I need. I don't suppose there are
any plans to implement something similar in FreeBSD anytime soon?
Considering I'm so close to getting this to work it's frustrating to
think that I would need to migrate to OpenBSD to have this
functionality and uproot everything else this server already does
(mail, dns, web, etc).

Bummer.

Thanks for all your help

Aaron