Date:      Sat, 26 May 2001 19:02:08 +1000
From:      "Jamie Woodward" <jrwoodward@netspeed.com.au>
To:        <freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Advice & Assistance - Urgent

Hello all.  I am a small business owner and require assistance with FreeBSD.
I have been very impressed with the stability of the product while acting as
a router to the internet, which in turn had 9 Windows 98 SE hubbed to it.
These PCs were used in my previous business, an internet cafe.  This was my
first intro to FreeBSD so I had nothing to do with its configuration.

Unfortunately my Unix knowledge is limited but I am quickly trying to bring
this up to speed.

I have a few projects which require internet / network connection.  I am
seeking assistance with configuration issues and would ask if anyone would
be kind enough to email me for help.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Jamie