Date:      Tue, 10 Jun 2003 15:23:28 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug Barton <DougB@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Mark Murray <mark@grondar.org>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Version Release numbers

On Tue, 10 Jun 2003, Mark Murray wrote:

> Nay, sire. Most verily doth Mistress Anniston please the eye, but
> forsooth! it must be told that she speaketh in that roughest of
> tongues, known as "Merkin". I draw thine eye to that most fair of
> maidens, who is called by Julia, fathered by Ormond, and whose
> very presence causes the most worthy of knights to falter.

Ok, I'm totally down with julia ormond... Legends of the Fall, Sabrina;
and one of the most brilliant performances on film anywhere, Smilla's
Sense of Snow. And yes, she's attractive, but we're not picking our
latex daemonette on her speaking ability. If we were using that
criteria, we'd choose Emma Thompson and get it over with.

Doug (Seriously, picture Emma Thompson in latex... I know you're trying
hard not to, but do it anyways)