Date:      Wed, 06 Oct 2004 14:57:58 -0400
From:      Glenn Sieb <ges@wingfoot.org>
To:        Christian Jensen <ChristianJ@implicitnetworks.com>, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Bootstrap Port

Christian Jensen said the following on 10/6/2004 2:54 PM:

>The 'instant-server' had a stop, how do I best fix it permanently and
>for other users? Is this best done by the author?

See this:

>ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/distfiles/squid2.5/.
>fetch: squid-2.5.STABLE6-client_db_gc.patch: local modification time
>does not match remote
>

>>>Couldn't fetch it - please try to retrieve this
>>>port manually into /usr/ports/distfiles/squid2.5 and try again.

It is having trouble downloading the port. You might want to manually
try fetching squid-2.5.STABLE6-client_db_gc.patch from
ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/distfiles/squid2.5/ --put the
.patch file in /usr/ports/distfiles/

Best,
G.

          ~Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759