Date:      Tue, 16 Mar 1999 16:45:29 -0600 (CST)
From:      Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
To:        Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@flood.ping.uio.no>
Cc:        "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 1998 Bugs

Thanks.  I'll play around with it later tonight after work.

On 16 Mar 1999, Dag-Erling Smorgrav wrote:

# Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net> writes:
# > On 16 Mar 1999, Dag-Erling Smorgrav wrote:
# > # How about making such statistics available at regular intervals, or
# > # writing a CGI script which computes and displays them?
# > I'd be glad too.  In fact I think Poul had a good start at
# > this.  Anyone know of a good graph-generation package I could
# > use to make some pretty charts with?
#
# I was about to suggest MRTG in my previous mail, but abstained :)
#
# For examples of MRTG in action, go see
#
#  http://www.emsphone.com/stats/cdrom.html
#  http://www.emsphone.com/stats/freebsd.html
#
# The first page has login and throughput statistics for ftp.cdrom.com,
# the second has usage statistics for the #FreeBSD channel on EFNet.
#
# DES
# --
# Dag-Erling Smorgrav - des@flood.ping.uio.no