Date:      Sun, 22 Nov 1998 23:56:57 -0500
From:      Chris Johnson <cjohnson@palomine.net>
To:        censor@balernochs.edin.sch.uk, "'questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: The message was delivered with a warning.

On Mon, Nov 23, 1998 at 04:38:43AM -0000, MIMESweeper wrote:
> A message has been sent with subject "RE: Netmask matter" which has caused a
> warning due to email content. This will be read an dealt with seriously.

Can this nitwit be removed from the list already? Every time someone sends a
message with something like "nameserver xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx" in it, this stupid
filter says, "Hello! What's this? xxx! It's porn!" and the list gets spammed (I
supposed I'll receive one of these messages as a result of this one).

I've tried to contact the address you're told to contact, but my message
bounced, perhaps because of the foul language I used in it.

Chris