Date:      Fri, 8 Apr 2005 11:00:07 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Joshua Lewis" <jmlewis@dslextreme.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Build kernel vs build world

I already started the build world so at this point it may be too late. But
I recall when I was using 4.10 to put stuff if like a make config file to
prevent the system from upgrading BIND8 as I was using BIND9 at the time.
Does anyone know what config file I am talking about so I know for future
upgrades.

What kind of stuff goes in there?

I will read the man page if someone know what file I am talking about.
Hard to answer a question when the guy(me) can't even ask it correctly.

Thank you,
Joshua Lewis

Tomas Quintero