Date:      Thu, 28 Apr 2016 16:38:59 +0200
From:      Matthias Apitz <guru@unixarea.de>
To:        vit shatsillo <vit.shatsillo@gmail.com>, freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org, gecko@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: firefox-43 && no sound on MP3, MP4, HTML5

El día Thursday, April 28, 2016 a las 10:28:59AM +0200, Matthias Apitz escribió:

> El día Thursday, April 28, 2016 a las 11:23:04AM +0300, vit shatsillo escribió:
>
> > Hello
> >
> > how you install ff - from pkg or build from ports?
> > in package ff use pulseaudio - and some people has troubles under bsd and
> > linux too.
> >
> > i uncheck pulseaudio in options and reinstall ff from ports - all ok
>
> Hello,
>
> Thanks for the reply. I'm building all ports with poudriere. I checked
> now:
>
> $ pkg info firefox | fgrep -i pulse
> 	PULSEAUDIO     : on
>
> and will recompile FF over the weekend. Will report back.

I recompiled FF and now it works. If this is a known issue, maybe it
should be switched-off in the Makefile of the port. It would have saved
me 2 hours of tests yesterday evening before writing to
freebsd-multimedia@

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@unixarea.de, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
¡Dios querido denos otra vez los problemas de ayer, los que tuvimos en la RDA!