Date:      Sat, 11 Jan 2003 00:47:33
From:      "Karyn" <freereading@isp9.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   happy holidays

| raw e-mail | index | archive | help
Dear Friend:  A Very Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year!!!!

This is a serious offer by an organization interested in furthering healing and human awareness

 * if you have lost a loved one or friend and wish to have contact with them one more time

   *If you are interested in discovering the future of your loves, your health, your
     career-destiny or your past life influences

   *If you are interested in being selected for a  FREE READING

                    *Please put "INTERESTED" in the subject area of your reply.

 If not, please do nothing and no further contact will be made

Testimonial:"Your reading changed my life! I never had the chance to
say goodbye to my mother before she passed. Karyn, it was like having
her in the room with me again... when you channeled those messages from
her to me. I finally have closure on a very traumatic part of my life.
Thank you so much,  Dr. R. Selig, Sedona, AZ"

This offer is made by the Karyn organization. Karyn is an internationally known
 psychic -medium who appears on a variety of media formats to help people
 with loss and their life goals and influences. Her mission is to unveil for people
 their true potential through her ministry of readings.

This offer is a special holiday gift offering and ends on Jan 31.

This email has been designed in strict accordance with Federal Law.
 If you feel you have recieved this email in error, do nothing and you will be
automatically removed from any further contact.

Thank you and  a very Happy Holiday

The Karyn Organization
freereading@isp9.com