Date:      Fri, 11 Apr 2003 19:29:54 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Daniel Eischen <eischen@pcnet1.pcnet.com>
To:        freebsd-threads@freebsd.org
Cc:        davidxu@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New libpthread patch available.

On Fri, 11 Apr 2003, Daniel Eischen wrote:

> David,
>
> I fixed a couple of bugs and put another patch set up at the usual place:
>
>   http://people.freebsd.org/~deischen/libpthread.diffs
>
> This seems to pass all but 10 or so of the 110 ACE tests.  I'll do some
> more testing with this and libc_r and post those results later.

Here's the rundown of the tests that don't pass:

                              libkse       libc_r
  ACE 5.3.1 Test               Pass?        Pass?
  Cached_Conn_Test             No           No
  Conn_Test                    No           Yes
  MT_Reactor_Timer_Test        No           Yes
  Malloc_Test                  No           No
  Proactor_Test                No           No
  Proactor_Timer_Test          No           No
  Process_Manager_Test         No           Yes
  Process_Strategy_Test        No           Yes
  Sigset_Ops_Test              No           No
  Thread_Pool_Test             No           Yes

So we're only 5 short of catching up to where libc_r is.
Once signals get fixed, that my solve some of the remaining
problems (Jeff, Julian???).

The full results of the 110 ACE tests is at:

  http://people.freebsd.org/~deischen/kse/ACE_test_results.txt

--
Dan Eischen