Date:      Sat, 20 Nov 1999 13:01:20 -0700
From:      Darren Wiebe <dkwiebe@heartland.ab.ca>
To:        Joann Hoblitz <jhoblitz@erols.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: zip drives and sound

What kind of zip drive are you using?  I am running a 100mb parallel zip
drive perfectly sell.  The sound I can't help you with because I have
never got into that but if you would let me know what kind of zip drive
you have I might be able to help.  Are you using zip disks that are
formatted for msdos or windows?  If you and you have your zip drive
hooked up to parallel port 1 you probably want to mount /dev/da0s4.  If
you try mounting the wrong partition on your zip disk it will not work.

Darren Wiebe
dkwiebe@hagnehomes.com