Date:      Mon, 15 Jul 2002 22:52:06 -0400
From:      Munish Chopra <mchopra@engmail.uwaterloo.ca>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: panic: bdwrite: buffer is not busy

Third one:

GNU gdb 5.2.0 (FreeBSD) 20020627
are
conditions.
details.
This GDB was configured as "i386-undermydesk-freebsd"...
panic: bdwrite: buffer is not busy
panic messages:
---
panic: bad pte

syncing disks... panic: bdwrite: buffer is not busy
Uptime: 3h37m11s
Dumping 256 MB
ata0: resetting devices .. done
 16 32 48 64 80 96 112 128 144 160 176 192 208 224 240
 ---
#0  0x00000000 in ?? ()

Does anyone know what is going on or how I can get some more information
out of this dump to track this down? I'd really like to resolve this...

--
Munish Chopra     The FreeBSD NVIDIA Driver Initiative
                  http://nvidia.netexplorer.org