Date:      Tue, 3 Dec 2019 10:16:10 -0500
From:      "Joe A." <freebsd@chthonixia.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Updating from 11.2 to 11.3 on a headless machine

On Mon, Dec 02, 2019 at 09:33:13PM -0800, Doug Hardie wrote:

> I also have a number of remote headless machines.  Freebsd-update has generally
> worked cleanly for me.

<snip>

Thanks for the replies. The process worked for me; but as a followup
to Doug's reply, what do people use if there is no DB-9 serial port
on the machine? If possible, leave out an add-in card.

I've looked for such a tool, found various converters, but wasn't able
to determine what would work.

Thanks,

Joe