Date:      Fri, 6 Aug 1999 16:46:44 -0700
From:      Gregory Sutter <gsutter@pobox.com>
To:        Brian McGroarty <BMCGROARTY@high-voltage.com>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy <freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Marketing FreeBSD (2)

On Fri, Aug 06, 1999 at 02:19:00PM -0600, Brian McGroarty wrote:
> I ran this by our art and design staff. (I work for a video game and video
> production company. We do work for The Chicago Bulls, a large software
> company in Seattle, Midway, etc.)

Awesome.  Now _that_ is some good work for FreeBSD (and Walnut Creek).
Given the "limitation" that the beastie will remain, you've collected
some input from people whose job it is to create images!  I hope that
you can work with the right people to get some flair into the FreeBSD
packaging.

My favorite BSD packaging so far is definitely OpenBSD 2.3.  Here's
an image of their CD cover:

http://www.openbsd.org/images/openbsd23_cover.gif

Regards,

Greg
--
Gregory S. Sutter                     Information wants to be free.
mailto:gsutter@pobox.com