Date:      Sat, 20 Feb 1999 23:06:39 -0800 (PST)
From:      Aaron Presuhn <aaronpres@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   a couple ?'s

Hi I just have a couple questions about FreeBSD.

1) How does compare to Linux in Ease of installation? Is it easy to
install or not?  I'm speaking in terms of a Linux newbie, which is
what I am.

2) Where can I find a list of video cards that FreeBSD supports?

3) How does it compare to Linux in the field of stability and
reliability?

4) Does it come with GUI's like fvwm, and kde and stuff like that?

Thanks
Aaron Presuhn
aaronpres@yahoo.com