Date:      Sun, 24 Oct 2004 13:48:05 +0200
From:      des@des.no (=?iso-8859-1?q?Dag-Erling_Sm=F8rgrav?=)
To:        hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Logitech cordless mouse / keyboard

I recently got a Logitech cordless mouse / keyboard combo.  The
keyboard works fine (with recent -CURRENT), the mouse (MX700) doesn't.
According to google, some people at least have got it working with
FreeBSD.

Here's how it shows up:

ukbd1: Logitech USB Receiver, rev 1.10/21.00, addr 2, iclass 3/1
kbd0 at ukbd1
ums1: Logitech USB Receiver, rev 1.10/21.00, addr 2, iclass 3/1
ums1: 7 buttons and Z dir.

moused is running, but there's no reaction to either movement or
buttons.  I've done the connect thing a million times, but I have no
idea how to tell that the receiver actually receives mouse events.
Batteries seem to be fine, the scanning LED turns on and the battery
status LED does not glow red.

DES
--=20
Dag-Erling Sm=F8rgrav - des@des.no