Date:      Sat, 23 Mar 2002 16:42:33 +0100 (CET)
From:      Attila Nagy <bra@fsn.hu>
To:        "M. Warner Losh" <imp@village.org>
Cc:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ATA flash card under 4-STABLE

Hello,

> You likely need to create a custom entry for the card then, because the
> default one doesn't work on your machine due to resource conflicts.
I could get the device working (I don't know what triggered this one, I
tried several things), but it's working very stochastically.
I will report the issues and the configs on monday (write timeouts and
kernel panic...).

Maybe it's Soren's new ATA driver? Had anyone issues with that?

--------[ Free Software ISOs - ftp://ftp.fsn.hu/pub/CDROM-Images/ ]-------
Attila Nagy					e-mail: Attila.Nagy@fsn.hu
Free Software Network (FSN.HU)		  phone @work: +361 210 1415 (194)
						cell.: +3630 306 6758