Date:      Sat, 06 Jul 1996 08:22:38 +0100
From:      "Gary Palmer" <gpalmer@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        nordquis@winternet.com (Brent J. Nordquist)
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG, jkh@time.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Subject:   Re: Need to change DISTFILES= for www/netscape3

Brent Nordquist wrote in message ID
<199607052156.QAA18692@tundra.winternet.com>:
> I just tried it, and the correct file on ftp13.netscape.com is:
>
>   netscape-v30b5a-export.x86-unknown-bsd.tar.gz
>
> For some reason, they've added an 'a' to the version.

Please, we know! THis is the 3rd or 4th message I've seen like
this. However:

asami       96/07/04 22:27:03

  Modified:    www/netscape3  Makefile
               www/netscape3/files  md5
  Log:
  Seems like 3.0b5 has been removed from the ftp sites and replaced by
  3.0b5a quicker than I can say "make fetch".

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.7       +4 -4      ports/www/netscape3/Makefile
  1.5       +1 -1      ports/www/netscape3/files/md5

Gary