Date:      Tue, 20 Jul 2004 12:23:48 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Mac Newbold <mac@dmedia.ws>
To:        Andrew Heybey <ath@niksun.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: xemacs port on 5.2-CURRENT

Today at 12:18pm, Andrew Heybey said:

>It is not just in -CURRENT.  I just had the same problem after doing a
>portupgrade of xemacs on my 4.9-RELEASE system.

I've got two 4.10-STABLE systems that don't have this problem at all, even
though I've portupgraded them similarly to the 5.2-CURRENT box.

>Put the attached patch file in the editors/xemacs/files directory.
>The bug is that src/mem-limits.h is patched by the port to declare
>the variable "lim_data" as type rlim_t (which is a 64-bit number) but
>emacs.c still defines it as an int.  I am going to submit a PR.

Thanks a ton! I applied the one-line patch and it works great now.

Thanks,
Mac

--
Mac Newbold		Digital Media Consulting, LLC
mac@dmedia.ws		http://www.dmedia.ws/