Date:      29 Jun 2003 00:07:46 +0200
From:      Joachim Dagerot <freebsd@dagerot.nu>
To:        Freebsd <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   NVIDIA, GEForce4, TV-OUT.

Has anyone one been lucky trying to get the tv-out on a geForce4 card
working with the nvidia card?

I'm running latest 5.1 of freeBSD and could need some samples from the
X86Free config file on how to get the TV-out working.

To be specific: I would like to view jpeg-images on my TV. My FreeBSD
box don't run any graphics at all, all access is through ssh. I do use
the X-server/client though. So if it's possible to direct a single
applications screenoutput direct to the TV-OUT without the need to
startX that would be awsome.

//Joachim