Date:      Thu, 25 Jan 2001 17:07:20 +0100
From:      Piotr Kryszk <piotrk@zrit.olsztyn.tpsa.pl>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   installing packages

Dear Sir,
I would like to install Oracle Database in my computer. I have seen in
handbook, how to do it. But I must install some packages e.g.
linux_base. But in order to install it I must install the other package
e.g. popt-1.5... but it requires m4 packages etc. I have just download
eight packages. It spends a lot of time and I not sure that I have all
required packages. Could You give me advice how I can install all needed
packages quickly and at once?
Yours sincerely
Peter Kryszk