Date:      Thu, 13 Jan 2005 01:34:40 +0200
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        "Bill Schmitt (SW)" <software@schmittnet.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Defining MAKE_ARGS in pkgtools.conf

On 2005-01-12 18:28, "Bill Schmitt (SW)" <software@schmittnet.com> wrote:
> So, in the pkgtools.conf file, I added:
>
> MAKE_ARGS = {
>   'deskutils/moregroupware' => 'WITH_APACHE2 WITH_MODULES'
> }
>
> But, when I execute portupgrade moregroupware, I receive a message that
> states:
>
> make: don't know how to make WITH_APACHE2. Stop

Try setting the make options to something... anything, it doesn't
matter.  make(1) sees that the respective command-line arguments do not
contain an '=' character and assumes they are not make variables, but
targets to be made from the port source.  For example, try this:

	MAKE_ARGS = {
	  'deskutils/moregroupware' => 'WITH_APACHE2=yes WITH_MODULES=yes',
	}

This should work fine.