Date:      Fri, 28 Feb 2003 12:05:34 +0100
From:      Igor Pokrovsky <igor.pokrovsky@cnrm.meteo.fr>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   problems with getting through firewall using CVSup

Hello,

I'm in despair. I cannot get past firewall to update
my sources and ports of FreeBSD. At least it seems
to me that this is a firewall problem.
I tried to use all options with -P. Nothing happends,
every time cvsup writes after quite a long pause, that
connection to server refused. It is interesting, that
about a week ago I used the same cvsup on the same system
(FreeBSD-stable)
successfully. Some day something happend (perhaps somebody
reconfigured firewall) and nothing is working now.

Here is my cvsup file:
*default host=cvsup.FreeBSD.org
*default prefix=/usr/home/src/CVS/FreeBSD
*default base=/usr/home/src/CVS
*default release=cvs
*default delete compress use-rel-suffix

## Main Source Tree
src-all

# Other stuff
ports-all
www
doc-all

I tried to use different mirrors, nothing helps.

Version of cvsup is SNAP_16_1f.

--
Igor