Date:      Fri, 28 Jul 2000 23:04:59 +0100
From:      Ben Smithurst <ben@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Linh Pham <lplist@q.closedsrc.org>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Files in /usr/doc

Linh Pham wrote:

> The make(1) output I get is quite mangled... below is a snippet from the
> FAQ:

Yes, but what is the actual output of the make command?  Do something like

	# make >output 2>&1

Now, what does the file "output" contain?  The problem could be that
you don't have "tidy" installed (though if you installed the docproj
port that shouldn't be the case).  The HTML output you show is exactly
like the output I see before tidy is run, so I'm guessing this is your
problem.

--
Ben Smithurst                 / ben@FreeBSD.org / PGP: 0x99392F7D
FreeBSD Documentation Project /