Date:      Wed, 3 Mar 2004 19:11:23 -0500
From:      Asenchi <asenchi@asenchi.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: downloading text files from apache

On Wed, 03 Mar 2004 16:55:46 +0000
Peter Risdon <peter@circlesquared.com> wrote:

+> I'm not advocating that. I'm advocating that you understand what this
+> will do and why before thinking of doing it, and that in the meantime
+> you compress any text files you want to make available for download,
so +> they download as .zip, .gz or whatever.

I am all for advocating people to read and learn.  But there is another
solution.  Depending on the browser/environment you could right click
and 'Save As'.

// Asenchi