Date:      Sat, 5 Feb 2000 18:06:00 +0100 (CET)
From:      Marc Schneiders <marc@oldserver.demon.nl>
To:        Jim Mock <jim@luna.cdrom.com>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD at LinuxWorld.

On Fri, 4 Feb 2000, Jim Mock wrote:

> On Sat, 05 Feb 2000 at 02:15:06 +0100, Marc Schneiders wrote:

> > > http://www.FreeBSD.org/~jkh/lw2000/daemonbabes-and-dustpuppy.jpg
> > > http://www.FreeBSD.org/~jkh/lw2000/daemonbabettes.jpg
> > >

> > And there are two more there! Could someone. please, turn this into an
> > windowmaker theme ?
>
> I'm thinking about doing that with these two..
>
> http://www.FreeBSD.org/~jim/backgrounds/bg01.jpg
> http://www.FreeBSD.org/~jim/backgrounds/bg02.jpg
>
> I've got bg01 as my background in E on my laptop..
>
> http://www.FreeBSD.org/~jim/desktop-02.03.2000.gif
>
> - jim

We definitely need some bodypainted person for the background! As
elsewehere in this thread I read that all users of FreeBSD are either
male or lesbian, I am afraid I have to suggest a female person for
this, unless (which is statistically unlikely) a huge percentage of
the male users are gay. I would have loved to volunteer myself.
Pity.

--
Marc Schneiders

marc@venster.nl              http://www.gluur.net
marc@oldserver.demon.nl

 6:02PM  up 1 day,  3:44, 7 users, load averages: 2.01, 2.00, 2.00