Date:      Fri, 27 Oct 2000 09:38:36 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Tim McMillen <timcm@umich.edu>
To:        Mike Meyer <mwm@mired.org>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FW: My Experience With FreeBSD

Yeah gateway wasn't one of them as far as I saw.  Dell, Compaq and HP all
have Linux sections on their website and say they will sell you a computer
with it on it.  HP's was very dissapointing as they say it but don't say
what models they offer it with and the link to buy them was broken.
None of them had any information on FreeBSD that I saw.  If we would like
that to be an option in the future we should all search for freebsd on
all these websites search sections (they log that) and even email them to
ask to include freebsd computers.

					Tim