Date:      Tue, 4 May 1999 04:45:33 +0200 (CEST)
From:      "Michael C. Vergallen" <mvergall@mail.double-barrel.be>
To:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
Cc:        chris@calldei.com, David Schwartz <davids@webmaster.com>, Oscar Bonilla <obonilla@fisicc-ufm.edu>, "Michael C. Vergallen" <mvergall@mail.double-barrel.be>, "Pedro F. Giffuni" <pfgiffun@bachue.usc.unal.edu.co>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: dos2unix

Yep well ... I think personally RMS's ideas are extreem but neccessary in
the software world today... Becuase if poeple like RMS and others where
not around the software bussiness would be the Mafia with protection
rackets and all. Hell I find some of his ideas still to moderate...
but I'm a exteemist and a true anarchist who has his own money so I can
afford to be extreem ...it is easy to be extreem when you have the money
to bail you out when you get into trouble like I allready have been on
three counts of copyright infringements because I did not bother asking
someone to publish a certain report on the net ... but my lawyer took care
of this and I continue to distribute that document in the public interest
and simply when they ask me to pay a fine well I let them ask for a while
and eventually pay when it suits me.

Michael
---
Michael C. Vergallen A.k.A. Mad Mike,
Sportstraat 28			http://www.double-barrel.be/mvergall/
B 9000 Gent			ftp://ftp.double-barrel.be/pub/linux/
Belgium				tel : 32-9-2227764 Fax : 32-9-2224976