Date:      Sun, 04 Jul 1999 02:29:54 -0700
From:      "Robert Sowders" <rsowders@usgs.gov>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, yoalli@kino.tij.uia.mx
Subject:   Re: ssh problem to connect

Restart your sshd server with the -d switch
run ssh with the -v switch and connect to your
server.  Watch the output on both.  It should=20
give you info about how to proceed.  Look for=20
more specific help here. http://www.employees.org/~satch/ssh/faq/

>>> "Victor Y. Dominguez" <yoalli@kino.tij.uia.mx> 7/2/99 12:15:11 PM >>>

I just installed ssh on two pc and one seems to be working well. I get
connection from one sided to the other but when i do viceversa get the

yoalli@kino$ssh 192.100.193.157
Accepting host 192.100.193.157 key without checking.

Disconnected; authentication error (No further authentication methods a
vailable.).

What can i do?

thanks.