Date:      Fri, 02 Mar 2001 13:24:53 -0600 (CST)
From:      Dan Bongert <dbongert@facstaff.wisc.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Forwarding a mail file

There's a program called formail, which I believe is a part of the procmail
port, that does exactly this:

cat /var/mail/user | formail -s /usr/sbin/sendmail newadddress@newisp.com

Formail splits the mail spool into it's component messages, and then sendmail
resends them.

--
Dan Bongert <*> dbongert@facstaff.wisc.edu <*> SSCC Unix System Administrator
My favourite was some time ago, and involved a female customer thanking