Date:      Mon, 3 May 2010 10:34:21 -0400
From:      Alejandro Imass <ait@p2ee.org>
To:        Jon Radel <jon@radel.com>
Subject:   Re: boot Debian on a RouterStation Pro

On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 9:53 AM, Outback Dingo <outbackdingo@gmail.com> wrot=
e:
> why joking, FreeBSD will run on the RS

[...]

On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 10:12 AM, Jon Radel <jon@radel.com> wrote:

[...]
> Or maybe he was responding to the OP asking on a FreeBSD list for somebod=
> to please write him a more detailed howto for booting Debian on a device.

I was in fact replying to the OP (Jozsi Vadkan). Thanks for clarifying that=
 Jon!

Why on earth would someone put Debian and FreeBSD and "distros" in the
same breath, must be a joke.

I use Debian _and_ FreeBSD extensively but I have no confusion in tha
FBSD is not a Linux distro.

The fact that FBSD runs on the RS is irrelevant as theOP pointed to an
openwrt link which is in fact a LInux distro.
My mail was inteded as a wake-up call to give the OP the chance to
realize he'd put his foot in his mouth and say something like "ooops,
wrong list, sorry", or clarify with something like, "well I was in
fact asking if FBSD would boot on the RS but somehow failed in
explaining it".

Cheers,
Alejandro Imass