Date:      Mon, 24 Aug 2015 03:06:11 +0800
From:      "Euan Thoms" <euan@potensol.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   =?utf-8?q?ports_dev_testing_with_Poudriere=2C_Just_noticed_8.4_is_no_longer_supported?=

So, I've not been paying attention to FreeBSD announcements for a while=
. I am just teaching myself how to use Poudriere in order to submit my =
first ports. I noticed there is no 8.4 RELEASE for poudriere's create j=
ail command. There only appears to be images for 9.3, 10.1 and 10.2.

Well, that's makes life =5Fso=5F much easier for creating ports!

So, can I assume that I only need to target the versions available from=
 the following URL in order to get a port accepted?
http://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/releases/amd64/amd64/

--
Regards, Euan Thoms