Date:      Sun, 12 Jun 2005 02:34:35 -0500
From:      Chris <racerx@makeworld.com>
To:        FreeBSD - Ports <freebsd-ports@freeBSD.org>,  FreeBSD - Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Thunderbird error on frest 5.4 install

On a fresh install of 5.4-REL, I installed Thunderbird after cvsuping
the ports tree, I get this error when launching TB.

/home/moo> thunderbird
The program 'Gecko' received an X Window System error.
The error was 'BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation)'.
   (Details: serial 2002 error_code 2 request_code 53 minor_code 0)
    backtrace from your debugger if you break on the gdk_x_error()
function.)
/home/moo>

Any ideas?

--
Best regards,
Chris

There is nothing more frightening than ignorance in action.