Date:      Sun, 04 Apr 1999 21:44:00 -0500
From:      bob olbrich <rjob@gulftel.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: fixit floppy and 3.1-RELEASE boot problems

Thanks.You got the answer for the boot easy!
I tried booting with a boot.flp floppy using 1:wd(0,a)kernel and all
I got was:
ERROR: D:0x81 C:0 H:0 S:0

Also, I've had trouble finding information on the fixit floppy.
I would still like to check the filesystem with it.
Is there anyone out there who knows how to do it?

Bob Olbrich