Date:      Sat, 13 Apr 2002 15:43:29 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug Barton <DougB@FreeBSD.org>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   gettext conversion

To: Whomever is working on gettext stuff

FYI, I just tried compiling imlib after I removed all the old gettext
stuff from my system and installed gettext-0.11.1_1. It complained about
not being able to find libintl.so.1. I went the "quick hack" route and
did:

cd /usr/local/lib
ln -s libintl.so.2 libintl.so.1

and so far everything works ok. But I thought I should mention it just in
case.

Doug
--
   "We have known freedom's price. We have shown freedom's power.
      And in this great conflict, ...  we will see freedom's victory."
          State of the Union, January 28, 2002

         Do YOU Yahoo!?