Date:      Sat, 11 Dec 1999 20:41:54 -0800
From:      "Majid Almassari" <majid@ibroadcast.net>
To:        <edk@null.net>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Trouble installing FreeBSD

I would reinstall and rebulid the kernel configuration in full visual mode.
Make sure that you uncollapse all the items in the configuration and delete
any conflicts you have anything with "conf" just delete those and continue
on. The problem looks like it is related to lnc0 not probed due to I/O
address conflict with ed0 at 0x280. When you run the kernel configuration
mode it should point out the conflict. Hopefully that helps.

Majid Almassari, MSEE, MCP.
System Administrator.
iBroadcast, Inc.
(206) 223-5540