Date:      Mon, 17 Jun 2002 19:17:07 -0400
From:      "Rob Sanchez" <sanchero@gvsu.edu>
To:        <freebsd-small@freebsd.org>
Subject:   picobsd + ports?

Hi,

I've been working on building a custom PicoBSD floppy for firewall and VPN
purposes, and was wondering if anybody knew how to add ports from the ports
tree to PicoBSD.  I know that 'ssh-picobsd' exists in /usr/ports/picobsd,
but I am having trouble incorporating it as well as 'isakmpd' (from
/usr/ports/security/isakmpd) into the floppy build process.  I get errors
such as this:

********************
make: don't know how to make
/usr/obj-pico/picobsd/custom/usr/ports/security/isakmpd/app.o. Stop
---> fail: Error <2> error code <crunch> in <>
Error while building custom.
---> Aborting /usr/local/sbin/picobsd

Does anyone know how to add an arbitrary port from the ports tree to
PicoBSD?  Or, could someone point me in the right direction?  PicoBSD
version 0.500

thank you kindly,

Rob Sanchez